- Broccoli has a strong, positive impact on our body’s detoxification system.
- Broccoli provides Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin K and Vitamin A.
- Broccoli is a particularly rich souce of a flavonoid called kaempferol. This is has the ability to lessen allergy-related substances in the body.
- Broccoli lowers cholesterol.
- Broccoli has a high amount of potassium, and also contain magnesium and calcium that helps regulate blood pressure and helps optimal brain function.
- Broccoli is helpful in repairing skin damage thanks to the glucoraphanin it contains which helps the skin to detoxify and repair itself.
- Broccoli contains carotenoid lutein that helps fight disease.
There you have it! Short and sweet….there are many more benefits, but this is enough to make me eat broccoli daily!
Also, I want to share a couple of pictures from the Pilates class I taught last night at Olde Mecklenburg Brewery in Charlotte. Once a week during the summer, Lululemon-South Park offers a free class on Tuesday nights inviting different instructors to teach. I was honored to be asked, although I was a little nervous because I’ve never taught a class this big! I had a great time despite the rain and loved having Core Studio Pilates and Yoga Instructors join me!
Here are some of the Core Studio Pilates Instructors with Lululemon Educators. #connectclt
Enjoy the rest of your week!
Healthy Please XOXO,